Some of our non-Christmas related highlights included:
- Lunch date with high school besty, Hanna
- Shopping at every mall in the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Buffalo Wild Wings night with the Larson Family
- A tour of the New Dallas Cowboy Stadium
- Legit Texas BBQ with Adam, Tiffany and (little did we know) baby-to-be
- Decent wins @ Bowl Games for both Mountain West schools
- Four wheeling around "the track"
- Shopping for Conner/Cannon/Parker/Logan/Liam with Grandma Lansford
- An embarrassing number of trips to Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy
- and so much more...
The hour plus-long walking tour of the New Cowboy Stadium was a bit of a struggle for this prego, but we are sure glad we went. "Jerry World" as we lovingly refer to the new billion dollar stadium is quite the facility and pretty much worth every penny of the tour ticket. Did you know the Jonas brothers paid 8 grand to play halo on the stadium's big screen the day of their Dallas concert?
Not to be outdone, Texas surprised us with a white Christmas this year. It started snowing the evening before Christmas Eve day and 3-4 inches of snow stuck with us through the end of the holiday. Christmas at the Lansfords also means days and days of good meals, football, movies, games and quality time with the extended family.
We are so incredibly grateful for the time we got to spend with the family. Merry Christmas!