Monday, May 17, 2010


Dear Crew,
You are just a little over two months old and every day you fill my life with more joy than I ever knew was possible. Every coo, smile and clasp of your little fingers hits me to my core. There are moments when I just look at you, lift my hand to my heart, pat twice and say "Pitter Pat." My heart is not quite sure what to do with all this new found love.

I love getting to watch your growing little leg rolls, facial expressions and sounds as you begin to discover your little voice.

I am so excited for everything to come.

Thanks for being my new little bud.

Love,

Mom

5 comments:

Katie C. said...

Absolutely adorable! I'm so happy that you are overjoyed with motherhood!

Ashley said...

Love him already! Can't wait to meet him so soon!

Heather said...

He is such a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he is already!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! I know I a million years behind but he is adorable!

amber hawkins warren said...

Wow he already looks so grown up - I wish they stayed little for longer, but it's so fun to see all the changes too. You're such a good mom.