Tuesday, March 26, 2013

a little bit o' pixie dust

Despite the title, this is not another Disneyland post. However, our trip definitely resulted in a full on Peter Pan "stage" for our little man.

It's so cute and has continued, going on, three weeks now, so I wanted to be sure and document the details. 

Right after our trip, Crew started referring to himself as Peter Pan. He even insisted that we use a British accent as to sound more like the movie (i.e. Peeta Pan). 

A week later, my in-laws were in town and somehow within the week, my mother-in-law was Wendy, Uncle Chase was Captain Hook and I was Tinkerbell. Towards the end of the trip, Crew rounded out the rest of the assignments making Baylee "Darling" (Mrs. Darling), Cole the Crocodile and Taylor a mermaid or Tiger Lily (he seems to flip back and forth on any given day). Rylee got stuck being Nana the dog. And while she is fighting it like crazy - like Chase clarifies below, what the little prince says - goes. 



I have no idea how long this will last, but I am truly loving it.


1 comment:

Katie C. said...

So adorable! Crew has a great imagination!