Friday, March 7, 2008

"Freakin Out" for Flatts

With three posts under my belt, this blog is in real danger of becoming maura.blogspot.com. Cole, if you read this, this is your warning! :)

NEWay...Being the wonderful, sweet man that he is, Cole bought us Rascal Flatts concert tickets for Valentine's Day. While it was difficult to be patient, today is the day...I am going to Rascal Flatts TONIGHT.

(Pause for the roar of my country-lovin' crowd)

As an added bonus, Kelly Pickler is tonight's opening act and you better believe I will be sporting my "red high heels" just for the show.


Pictures of our evening to follow.....

3 comments:

Scotty and Michelle said...

YEAH!! You have a blog! I hope you had fun at the concert, I heard it was great! - michelle

Ashley said...

The concert was the bomb! And I feel the same way...Jarad never posts anything on our blog...only I do! Oh well..Love ya!

The Hartle's said...

Maura, I knew that you would have to give in eventually! It looks so great, Im glad that we can be blogging friends too! Yae!