Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This is where the magic happens...

or something equally awkward like that...

After five years of hand-me-down furniture (that I hated), mismatched bedding, and no decor of which to speak, Cole and I decided to make redoing our master bedroom a priory. My hope is to finish it before the weather gets nice so then we can focus our attention outside.

This weekend we were able to get the walls, ceiling and baseboards painted. In the first picture, the walls look purple, but are really Granite Gray. We also assembled the beautiful new bed that has been sitting in our garage for two weeks. The boys were good sports for my picture taking craziness.



I also started sanding my oh-so-lovely new-to-me ksl dresser. While still a hand-me-down of sorts, I am loving this and pretty sure it is going to end up an amazingly cheerful yellow!


With a lightfixture, bedding, art, and accessories to go...I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Katie C. said...

Haha! Excellent title! Can't wait to see the final results.

Ashley said...

LOVE it!!! Can NOT wait to see your dresser all done up! :)