- Tim McGraw was dubbed "country music's first metrosexual" by W magazine;
- While helping stepfather Horace Smith deliver cottonseed throughout Louisiana, Tim McGraw first developed a passion for country music. The pair spent their long trips in Smith's 18-wheeler listening to country tunes;
- Of his humble beginnings, Tim McGraw had this to say to the Washington Post in 1999, "I see it like [Roberto Benigni] at the Oscars: 'I want to thank my parents for giving me the best gift of all: poverty.' It gives you something to strive for.";
- Tim McGraw and wife Faith Hill have a rule that they're never apart for more than three days in a row;
- Tim McGraw gave up his dream of becoming a lawyer (inspired by watching Al Pacino's ...And Justice for All) when he became a hard-partying college kid. "I got into school, picked up a guitar, joined a fraternity, and started sucking down kegs," he told Esquire in 2006. "Law went out the window when my grades came back."; and
- Tim McGraw performed at the USANA Ampitheater last Friday night.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I ♥ Tim McGraw
Did you know?