Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Pictures


So it has come to my attention that I am very behind in updating my blog. After spending the latter half of last week camping in the treacherous wilderness of Spanish Fork Canyon, I think I deserve a little slack.

On to the family picture updates. While the Lansfords were in town, Stacy was heck bent on getting the family together for some professional pictures. Their last formal family picture was taken just a few weeks before Cole left on his mission. To this day, the 28 by 20 foot family picture hangs above their beautiful formal fireplace. I too agreed it was time to update this work of art.

Cole and I knew immediately we wanted to snag our friend Jarad Reddekopp to take the pics. He does engagement, family and wedding pics, not to mention stringing for the Trib.

Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

No comments: