Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Family Fun List

This week I found the most inspiring list of Fall Family Fun To-do's on one of my very favorite blogs. It was just the "kick in the butt" I needed to get started on enjoying my favorite season.

Link
(http://www.bowerpowerblog.com/2011/10/totally-self-explanatory/)

I'm committing to many of them, including our recently-been-done task of visiting a pumpkin patch.

My sister and I took the kiddos up to the Pack Farm in Farmington. We loved the mini hay bale maze, scare crows and dormant tractors just waiting to be explored by the little guys.

We also managed to come home with a few rockin' goodies. Pumpkins are great, but don't you love all the weird gourds? They're definitely my favorite.


A few additions I'll be making to the list include:

Soup Dinner with homemade Sourdough Bread
Halloween costume making
Halloween Pictures
Drive one of the "Utah Fall Tours"
Hunting down the perfect pair of boots

Any other ideas for the list?

1 comment:

Katie C. said...

Tell me that means a perfect pair of boots for you! I hope you blog about it!